Saturday, January 3, 2015

Angelina Jolie she will enter politics? – She

“By dint of traveling, I realized that I could make only limited assistance and to honor my responsibilities, I would have become a public figure and make statements.” Angelina Jolie would it be about to engage in politics? In any case it was suggested in the latest issue of “Paris Match”.

“I threw myself into humanitarian long ago because I was hoping to help the world significantly, “explains first special envoy of the UN High Commissioner for Refugees.

“Today, I know, to cause real change, especially for everything related to women’s rights, we need to pass laws, launch initiatives and therefore take into account the political “Then she admits. “So I learn by doing. I matured. I draw the necessary conclusions and I adjust my behavior accordingly. But I really do not know yet where this will take me, “says the director currently in full promotion of his second film” Invincible, “which will be released in France on 7 January.

In early November, Angelina Jolie evoked already the possibility of entry into politics by ensuring be “open to the idea.” “When you make humanitarian, you are aware that you should consider doing politics. Because if you want to change things radically, we must take responsibility, “she stated.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment