Monday, February 15, 2016

Eagles of Death Metal: “Paris is more than just a show,” said, in tears, Jesse Hughes – BFMTV.COM

They will be Tuesday on a French scene, the first since November 13, 2015. The Eagles of Death Metal are playing at 19:30 at the Olympia. Before returning to Paris, the Californian group achieved two concerts , one in Sweden and one in Norway. “It was so necessary, ensures Jesse Hughes , the leader of the group. I do not know how it was going to happen yesterday. We wanted to start the machine, make good rock before arriving in Paris . “

” Paris is more than a show, more than a rock concert. Paris is more important than that, he said during an interview with the Grand Journal on Canal +. It goes much further than mere entertainment. I just do not want to disappoint people. “

Visibly moved, the artist crack on camera. Several times, he burst into tears as he recalled the famous concert November 13 . To continue his story, he takes the hand of the host of Canal +, Maïtena Biraben.



“Our Friends”

Jesse Hughes returns to the terrorist attack at the Bataclan during a concert he described as “one of our best.” “When I was on the scene when the shooting started, I saw people I knew being shot, people I had known for years,” recalled the leader of Eagles of Death Metal, before cracking.

“I thought it would be easier to talk about this with time but I can not,” he says.

yet it took the stage again: “to know how to react, should have experience in the field, I do not Fortunately So I have to defer to the faith and confidence… ” To recall its relationship with France, the group decided to rename their tour “Our Friends”. “It was not just rock fans, Parisians, the French , they were friends,” said he.



“I’m not a hero “

for Tuesday’s concert, Eagles of Death Metal has not yet decided on what songs they sing … or not. Only one has been removed from the list. Kiss The Devil , the same they interpreted when everything changed. They sing well thought out, first, as a large finger salute addressed to terrorists, but they are not sure their fans are ready.

The host of Canal + in benefits for ‘question the polemic launched by Donald Trump . The Republican candidate in the US ensures that if the carrying of weapons was legal in France, there would have been fewer deaths.



“I’m not a hero, but I ‘ love my friends. I’m not a hero but if I had a weapon I could try to do something. “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment