Friday, June 26, 2015

Game of Thrones: Emilia Clarke is not recovering from the death of a … – TF1

The final episode of Season 5 of Game Of Thrones does not traumatized the fans. No, some of the cast members were also shocked and moved when reading the script and before the attack, he seems deadly suffered by Jon Snow ( Kit Harington ) to screen. This is the case of Emilia Clarke . The one who plays the blonde Daenerys in the series was passing through the issuance of Josh Horowitz on MTV this week to promote his latest film Terminator Genisys (she plays Sarah Connor). And she told you shed a few tears when she learned the death of Jon Snow.

“I have not really read the reactions on the internet but when I read the script of the episode, I cried and I immediately called David and Daniel [Benioff and Weiss, the showrunners of series, note] and I went out with Kit having drinks by saying ‘what the fuck is that? You’re leaving me? You abandoned us? ” But the young woman can not bring himself to death of Jon Snow. Although she admits to having “no idea what will happen,” says Emilia Clarke will not be 100% sure of the death of Jon Snow. “If I had to bet, it would be 50/50. I mean, there are powerful individuals around who can bring it to life …”

Emilia Clarke / Daenerys Targaryen n ‘ yet has no real interest in the character of Jon Snow is brought back to life. “If his death means I’m getting closer to the throne, then I’m ok” God save the Queen!

VIDEO: Teaser of Game of Thrones Season 5

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment