Monday, June 8, 2015

Jason Statham has a grudge against superheroes films – TF1

Jason Statham hits hard! His latest target? Superhero movies, Captain America Man of Steel through Avengers and Thor . The Columbia filmography essentially composed of Franchise pure action films and hard ( Transporter , The Mechanic , Expandables ), understands not really the craze around the film creations from the world of comics.

In an interview with Italian site I 400 Calci , the actor, on view June 17 the spy movie Spy , did not hesitate down these big blockbusters he describes as irrelevant. Particularly in terms of acting … “This kind of action film says … in fact, any type can do it. There is no ambition in there” has tackled Britain .

He even pushed the criticism a little further … “I mean, I could take my grandmother, he put a cape, to appear on a green background, and then do liners come and ask them to perform his stunts. ” According to Jason Statham, this kind of film is not the real actors nor real film projects. “Everybody can do it, you just have stuntmen, green fund and a budget of $ 200 million with a lot of digital effects. In my eyes, it lacks authenticity. I am inspired by real actors. ” And also by “real” hero. There are some days, the actor did not hesitate to appeal to the producers of the James Bond saga as this dream well in 007. “Did I could do it? But that p ***** yes Do I want to? But yes p *****! ” he stated and daily The Guardian .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment