Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Françoise Hardy: “Today I feel better” – Le Figaro

In an interview with Agence France-Presse, the singer of 71 years, suffering from cancer, returns to his musical career. Since 2004, the artist fights against lymphoma that led him to stop promoting his book in March.

The idol sixties is still fighting against cancer. Interviewed by Agence France-Presse, Françoise Hardy says she’s better. In late June, in an interview with Marc-Olivier Fogiel RTL, singer, output three weeks of unconsciousness admitted she had thought it was the end.

The one who acknowledges having drawn a line on the song takes stock of his career today. “I feel I have given what I could give better ‘in fifty years of experience, she confesses. “It’s funny because I’ve always lived knowing what I wanted and there, for the first time, I do not see what I could do,” said the interpreter of Personal Message that the agency has received a few days ago in the room of a clinic where she was recovering francilienne new chemotherapy sessions.

“If there is a reason why I’m not part like everyone thought, perhaps this reason she will emerge a few times?” questioned Françoise Hardy, firm voice despite the fatigue. She was able to go home last weekend after two months in this clinic and spring she calls “nightmare”.

The singer, 71, has been fighting since 2004 against lymphoma, a cancer of the lymphatic system. In March, she abruptly stopped promoting his latest book after a fall which caused multiple fractures, including hip, elbow and shoulder. Hospital, she remained unconscious for nearly three weeks. What made us fear the worst for his family: “Some of the doctors thought I had no chance, they called Thomas [Dutronc, his son] to tell him that it was the end and that prevents any on his father [the singer Jacques Dutronc]. ”



“It is totally demoralizing to make an album when you know that no one will hear”

“Today ‘ hui feeling better, “she says, adding that her treatment will continue until the end of the summer. “I am against drugs, I took more drugs in four months than all the rest of my life …” breath, a bit fatalistic. This follower of phytotherapy details elsewhere in his book unauthorized Notice some alternative medicine experiments not always shining.

As for music, it ensures he had “more want “,” I feel I have given what I could give more. Make songs texts is like having a small vein in itself and I always knew that one day this seam would be depleted. “” Another reason is that, from the moment I do not do scene [she abandoned the concerts in 1968], we can not know what I do if there is a radio and TV programming. Now there are fewer and fewer emissions where I am likely to pass. It’s completely demoralizing to make an album when you know that no one will hear, “laments one that has published 27 albums in 50 years of career, All the boys and girls (1962 ) Mad Love (2012).

His last studio experience could be the recovery of Will you be there? Michel Berger, recorded a duet with Julien Clerc for the charity album against AIDS Kiss & amp; Love released last year. Moderately seduced by finally selected arrangements, she said it had kept in a drawer version with his voice alone recorded for possible future publication.

Write if only one song for the next album of Jacques Dutronc? No way, “I do not mind …” she said. “There are plenty of texts by Thomas that would suit him. In the father and son, there is the same spirit form, but not at home. Me, the only thing that interests me is the beautiful love songs, “evacuates the singer, who recently enjoyed Albums his son -” I love the resumption of Aragon “- Calogero – “a great melodist” – or even Louane – “she’s cool” – but is wary of “eggheads singers.”

Françoise Hardy now prefers to tell his literary favorites, discussing the chances of a Juppé or Fillon 2017, spirituality or talk defend euthanasia: it addresses all topics in his book unauthorized Notice , published by Editions of the Equator, Spring bestseller with 73,000 copies sold. This book is for her an answer to the “intelligentsia think sometimes hold the truth.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment