Thursday, July 23, 2015

A girl tweeted pictures of the first concert of Nirvana unknowingly – FranceTV info

She found them in the biographies of Kurt Cobain and Nirvana held by his father. Maggie Poukkula, an American of 19, tweeted, unknowingly, three photos of the first known Nirvana concert in March 1987 to Raymond (USA).

The father of this girl Tony Poukkula, who attended the group in its early days, was the host of the concert, where there are already very blond and hairy Kurt Cobain on vocals and guitar, Krist Novoselic on bass and Aaron Burckhard on drums (later replaced by Dave Grohl). Tony Poukkula also invites guitar on a few songs.

“I had no idea that this was the first concert of Nirvana , told the young daughter to Rolling Stone (English) . My father had shown me these pictures there is some time, but had never explained to me what it was. I ‘ had not realized that it was a historical thing. I thought it was just some cool pictures of my father and Kurt playing together. “

According to the music magazine, part of the set list of the concert is known. Nirvana played twice Led Zeppelin ( Heartbreaker and How Many More Times ), as well as demos of their first titles ( Aero Zeppelin, Mexican Seafood, Pen Cap Chew, Hairspray Queen, Spank Thru and If You Must ).

On the same subject Read the

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment