Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Gerard Depardieu on the “black list” of Ukraine – The Point

Gérard Depardieu, a “threat to national security”. In any case what was decided by Ukraine, which placed the French actor, recent Russian citizen, on its “black list”, as reported by the newspaper Ouest-France . Consequence: the Ukrainians will no longer see a movie of Gerard Depardieu on TV, it is now banned media

The actor is paying the price for what he said during ‘. a film festival in Latvia in 2014, “I love Russia and Ukraine, which is part of Russia. “Gerard Depardieu is customary due. In June 2013, interviewed on the sidelines of the Moscow film festival on its relations with President Vladimir Putin and former Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, he said: “I do not particularly like the chairs, I love men. Putin is very strong, this is the man that Russia needs. God bless his soul. “



” The USSR, I always go “

And at the last Cannes Film Festival, Gérard Depardieu declared:” The USSR, I always will. Finally Russia, I mean! I always see Putin and I like it a lot, “before adding on Ukraine:” Nobody understands nothing to Ukraine. I knew very well the Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, and I love the Ukrainian people. “

More than 600 personalities are on this” black list “established by Ukraine. Among them, filmmaker Emir Kusturica Serbian, US director Oliver Stone, or the American actor Steven Seagal.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment