Monday, November 30, 2015

Sinéad O’Connor ad on Facebook to want to end his days – Le Point

This is a message on Facebook as a cry for help. The Irish singer Sinéad O’Connor has apparently tried to end his days Sunday, according to a message on her Facebook page she says she made a “overdose” of drugs or medication. In a message on the social network, whose authenticity could not be verified immediately, the singer says his pain of not having relationships with his family, because of a “horrifying series of betrayals.”

“I overdosed,” it is added, without specifying whether it is drugs or medication. “There is no other way to get respect. I’m not home, I’m in a hotel somewhere in Ireland, under another name. (…) If I did not was publishing this, my children and my family would not even know it. I could be dead for weeks without their knowledge, “is it written yet. The public relations company related to Ms. O’Connor was not reachable in the evening.

An Irish police spokesman said he did not express “on individuals particular “. But a source in the police said that the singer had been “localized security”. She received medical care, according to news reports.



“Music has killed my soul”

Earlier this year, Sinéad O’Connor had canceled all upcoming concerts on the grounds that his son suffered from “health problems that put his life in danger.” She also had a hysterectomy in August, she recounted on social networks. Facebook on Saturday said the singer had finished with the music industry: “Music, it’s over for me. The music did that. Made me invisible, including with regard to my children. Killed my soul. I would never return to music. “

The artist, aged 48, is known for its strong stances in favor of the rights of women and against sexual abuse in the Irish Catholic Church. She also publicly referred to his battle against depression. It was critically acclaimed upon its first album, The Lion and the Cobra (1987), and had gained worldwide fame with the song “Nothing Compares 2 U” written by Prince. She explained in March 2015 that it no longer sing the title because she could no longer put it of emotion.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment