Wednesday, November 25, 2015

The drummer of Eagles of Death Metal wants to finish the concert Bataclan – Le Figaro

Julian Dorio, member of the American rock band that played on November 13, said in a tribute message to the victims of attacks in Paris posted on his Instagram account, wanting to complete the show interrupted by burst bloody terrorists.

The text is poignant. Specific. And terribly right. It was on his Instagram account Julian Dorio posted a long message on 23 November, where he pays tribute to the victims of the attacks in Paris.

Yes, the musician member of The Whigs Group was present this tragic evening of 13 November at the Bataclan. He was the drummer of Eagles Of Death Metal. He lived all the killings perpetrated by terrorists Daech.

Julian Dorio is not pity. On his Instagram page where you can discover the photo, placing candles at Notre Dame, he wrote to say his gratitude to the French who helped him. Its lines are full of emotion. It announces that it has to end one day concert interrupted by the horror

His letter begins:. “The November 13, 2015, with my friends, I had the privilege of playing in front of One of the most energetic crowds when our tour, about half of the concert, the unimaginable happened. Absolute evil and unnecessary perverted our world. I am more than grateful to have been able to leave the room, but I mourn those who could not, including our friend Nick Alexander. My thoughts are with their families. I’m home safe. And now I have a new family abroad. Arthur, who ran for his life with me and unselfishly put us in a taxi … “

And Julian Dorio added:” Thanks to Fabrizio, who lent me a fan his phone later in the night I call my wife to reassure her. Thank you to all those who, faced with this implacable evil, have pulled together and used the courage, compassion and love only weapons. You are all my heroes. Finally, I appreciated all the support I have received, more than you ever know. . I will never forget “

Still, the musician admits to not be unharmed in the killing of Bataclan” I am forever changed, but I cling to the love of all around me. I count the days until I can finally finish this concert. . Peace and love “

November 13, 2015. I, along with my bandmateseodmofficial, Had the privilege to play one of the Most to energetic crowds of our tour when, half way through Nearly the show , the unimaginable occurred. Absolute evil Unnecessary and turned our world is ict head. I am beyond grateful That I Was ble to find a way out of the coming, I am mourning goal Those Who About did not, Including our matt, Nick Alexander. My thoughts are with Their families. I’m home safe. And now I have a new family abroad. To Arthur, Who ran for His Life right beside me and selflessly put us in a taxi before himself, thank you. To Fabrizio, a fan slow Who His phone me later so I Could That Nightemilydorio call and Attempt to put her at ease, thank you. To everyone who, in the face of unrelenting evil, toe to toe using Went bravery, compassion, and love as Their weapons. You all are my heroes. Certainly Last but not least, the outreach and the support back home is appreciated more than you’ll ever know. I will never forget it. I am forever changed goal hold fast to the love around us. I’m counting down the days I get up to to finish That concert. Peace & amp; . love # prayforparis #bataclan #eodm

A photo published by Julian Dorio (coolranchdorio) the

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment