Thursday, March 24, 2016

Brussels attacks Adele upset insult terrorists – Le Figaro

Touched by the tragic events that struck the Belgian capital on Tuesday 22 March, the British singer has chosen to pay tribute to the victims and did not hesitate to attack criminals.

the artist, usually so cheerful, did not have the heart to laugh Tuesday night during her concert at the O2 Arena in London. Shaken by the tragic events of Brussels which left at least 31 dead in Zaventem airport and the metro Maelbeek, the singer did not hesitate to insult copiously terrorists before chorus sing with his fans, Make you feel my love, the hymn to love Bob Dylan.

like many artists as Lara Fabian or Selah Sue who sang for Brussels, Adele dedicated one of his songs to the Belgian capital victim of attacks on Tuesday 22 March. On stage, the singer asked his thousands of fans to join her tribute by lighting the lamp of their smartphones. Touched by the symbolic gesture, they were then, in a body, transformed diving room in the dark in a real starry sky.

Blown away by this wonderful message of hope, then chose Adele interpret piano famous as Bob Dylan, Make You Feel My Love , from his first album 19 , and invited fans to sing with her.

“this is Make You Feel My Love and for Brussels. I want you to sing with me, that way they can hear us, “she launched the cheering crowd before adding, galvanized by the spirit of the evening:” We are all here for the same reason I hope you are all coming to entertain you with me. I’m here for, then we are all together, and it makes us better than these c ***. You have it in the bone, e **** species “A flowery comment which did not fail to delight audiences, as can attest touring amateur videos that night.

Adele finished her song as a round of applause, visibly touched. “I do not think I was too excited in my life, one of my shows,” she has expressed. “It was just beautiful. Thank you very much for doing this. It’s a beautiful song. I think they heard us. “

The singer will fly in late April for the countries of the Baltic and begin a long tour of Europe before moving the next 9 and 10 June France.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment