Michel Polnareff has not enjoyed a little joke Charles Aznavour – SIPA

They obviously did not have the same sense of humor. This Wednesday, while he was on stage at the Palais des sports in Paris, Charles Azanour is possible to make a small blagounette on Michel Polnareff, alluding to its insurance problems, and the controversy surrounding following the cancellation of two concerts. A joke that doesn’t makes you laugh the interested…

>> also read: Michel Polnareff celebrates his release from the hospital champagne

This Wednesday, as reported by le Figaro, Charles Aznavour was on stage, with the flu. “I’m not going to apologize for having this voice. Me, I’m not going to cancel for stories of insurance… “, then would have joked the artist, likely referring to Michel Polnareff, at the heart of a controversy after it cancelled its last two dates (and at war with his producer). A dash of humor as the interpreter of The Doll that is not was not appreciated…

” I have the deepest admiration and friendship for Charles, but I must admit that his medical knowledge is far below the level of his great talent, ” writes Michel Polnareff on his account Facebook. “Compare a flu with a pulmonary embolism bilateral ? Maybe should I send my medical record ? Will he, in the image of the promise of Mr. Coullier, introduce me to clearly a fine and honourable ? “.

key Words :