Friday, December 23, 2016

“Should I send my medical file?”: Polnareff upset against Aznavour – The Express

He wanted to do a little bit of humour. In concert Wednesday night at the Palais des Sports in Paris, Charles Aznavour, jammed, joked about his state of health and, in particular, on the quality of his voice. “I’m not going to apologize for having this voice. Me, I’m not going to cancel for stories of insurance…”, ironisé the singer of 92 years, as recounted in Le Figaro.

This little phrase, launched in the 4500 spectators in the room in paris, obviously refers to the battle for more than a week of Michel Polnareff and his producer, Gilbert Coullier, following the cancellation of the last two concerts of his tour scheduled in Paris and Nantes. Except that this joke did not amuse the interpreter Letter to France, the victim of a double pulmonary embolism at the beginning of December.

“I have the greatest admiration and friendship for Charles, but I must admit that his medical knowledge is far below the level of his great talent,” down the singer in a message broadcast on Thursday on his page in Facebook.

“to Compare a flu with a pulmonary embolism bilateral? Maybe should I send my medical file,” he continued, visibly annoyed.

13 days of hospitalization

According to an investigation by the Sunday Newspaper, the ads are alarming on the state of health of Michel Polnareff, with a vital prognosis committed for 48 hours,, could have “served to legitimize the cancellation of two concerts.”

The producer, Gilbert Coullier, who was interviewed by The Point, was judged to be “rather vague” the reasons for the cancellation of the two last concerts of the artist. These two shows were not insured, causing a loss estimated 200 000 euros by date”. “We would just like to have access to the medical record”, requested by the producer.

INTERVIEW >> Michel Polnareff hospitalized: “We have won a battle but not the war”

Michel Polnareff had reacted to these statements the next day by taking the defence of his doctor, Philippe Siou. “I thank you from the bottom of my lungs for not having me removed from the love of my family and all those who support me,” he wrote on Facebook.

“Healed,” but “tired”, Michel Polnareff has left the american Hospital in Neuilly-sur-Seine a week ago after staying 13 days.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment