Sunday, December 25, 2016

Pierre Menes speaks after his double transplant – The Parisian

Dince the start of the school, Pierre Menes is absent for health reasons from the plateau of the ” EFA “, the Sunday program of Canal + on the football. Yesterday, the witty columnist, 53-year-old, was given the reassuring news. “Dear friends, it is time for me to tell you the truth about the transplant I have received there are now twelve days. So I received a kidney and a liver [...] from the same donor. I still had to wait five months. Five months horrible vomiting, exhaustion, and deprivation. I could not walk at all for me to get to my dialysis treatment, ” wrote the journalist on her Twitter account, thanking his partner, Melissa Acosta, in his presence. Pierre Menes has expressed its “gratitude” to the family of the anonymous donor who has ” breathed new life “. “I will of course now put my reputation in the service of this cause “, he assured.

If the news is good, the return to the antenna of Pierre Menes is not news. “I’m not yet very well, I sleep a lot and not suffer evil, but I hope to regain strength in the coming months and find yourself on the plateau of the CFC,” he said. “I’ll be back as soon as I can, with all of you,” concluded Pierre Menes by thanking his fans for the many messages of support sent to them on the social networks. “I do not think that you love me so much “, he writes with emotion.

last August, the journalist explained in “the Team” that he would need “about four months of recovery” to recover from his operation.

Le ParisienBenedict of Aragon

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment