Monday, December 19, 2016

Zsa Zsa Gabor, his madness of the wedding in ten citations – The Figaro

Don’t trust this angelic face : the star of the nine spouses, who disappeared on Monday, December 19 at the age of 99, was known for his spirit, deliciously cynical, and the spades poisonous it gratifiait her many husbands. The proof is in the quotes.

“I’m a wonderful housewife. I divorce. I keep the house”. Zsa Zsa Gabor, it was a bit of Sacha Guitry woman. Missing this Monday at the age of 99 years, the actress with a thousand and one conquests crunched the splendours of married life with a gift like no other. None of her nine husbands has not been spared by his sparkling cynicism. The love, the couple, the wedding were the favorite subjects of the flamboyant actress, whose casualness was the delight of all of Hollywood.

Much more than its appearances, on the whole modest, to the screen, his mind biting widely contributed to forging its legend. The american media take turns with delight to the different peaks of the lady, before it will finally play its own role on the screen, in dozens of films and tv series. Le Figaro has selected for you the most beautiful phrases about love and its small annoyances.

● “I’ve never hated it enough a man after a break-in point to give him back his diamonds.”

● “I believe in large families. Every woman should have at least three husbands.”

● “A man in love is incomplete until her marriage. Then, it is finished.”

● “I am a wonderful housewife. I divorce. I guard the house.”

● “husbands are like fires. They switch off if we do not deal with it.”

● “I want a husband who is good and understanding. Is it really too much to ask of a millionaire?”

● “Divorce simply because you don’t like a man is as stupid as to marry one because you love them.”

● “The best way to learn a foreign language is to marry a man of that nationality. The strange thing is, I’ve been married five times and I’m yet seven languages. I wonder where I pull out the last two.”

● “It is almost impossible to make happy her own husband ; it is infinitely more easy with the husband of another.”

● “The only depth that is of interest to the men in women is their cleavage.”

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment