Monday, March 30, 2015

“Wolverine” is over for Hugh Jackman! – Stars News

There are a little less than a year, Hugh Jackman aka “Wolverine” confided to SFX magazine that he was not very sure you want to continue to camp out its role. He said “I do not know yet. We talk about it. ” And added that he was safe in all cases 99.99% of it off after a possible 3rd component of human adventures with steel claws.

Yes, but a few days later when the first Australian film “X-Men: Days of Future Past” the actor changed his mind and then he finally confided to IGN had a little thought

 © Twentieth Century Fox

© Twentieth Century Fox

“At some point, you’re right, I said I was pretty sure [that" Wolverine 3 'would be my last outing in the role]. But I’m less sure now. Because after seeing this film, everything seems clearer to me. I do not want to spoil anything, but it’s like a clean slate, so where will it lead us? “Had he declared. And conclude by adding “As long as I have the passion and the fans are there, then everything is possible.”

Well Hugh Jackman finally decided to hang up! His account of the social network Instagram, the actor posted a photo of his two fists with claws out his claws. To accompany the actor wrote “Wolverine, one last time” (note: “Wolverine, last time”)

In short Wolverine Hugh Jackman will be the last time … Who will succeed him <.? /> p>

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment