Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Lady Gaga pregnant? She answers with humor! – Staragora

Lady Gaga is betrothed recently, and her recent weight gain led to the wildest rumors, the monster mama is pregnant!

While the star of 29 years gave a concert this weekend at the Hollywood Bowl, the singer has restored the truth while keeping a touch of humor. Lady Gaga stated: “I aged a bit, and many people believe that I’m pregnant This is what I have to answer them. I have almost 30 years dammit!” A-as said!

Then, returning to the confidences of his stage partner of 88 years crooner Tony Bennett, with whom she ae, egistered Cheek to Cheek, Lady Gaga added, not without humor: “He taught me that we could live life feeling like every day that passes (…) For me, things get complicated as time passes Especially here and there.”, ! designating her thighs

Here is one that does not lack humor

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment