Monday, November 2, 2015

Kendji girac would become a Motherfucker – Le Figaro

p "about"> The singer of 19 years won the talent show The Voice 3 hopes to soon integrate the troop of the heart Eating, founded there almost 30 years by Coluche.

A new recruit of choice for Enfoirés? Kendji girac brought some answers in an interview with the Orange portal on October 31.

“I have not been contacted to participate. But I think it will happen, “said the interpreter of Color Gitano , become superstar after winning the talent show The Voice 3 and the release of his first album in August 2014. An even more essential drive that has already sold over a million copies.

“In any case, I frankly, I’d be leaving. It will see if this is possible with the tour that approach, “says the gypsy singer of 19 years.

Riding on the success of his first self-titled album, released kendji girac Friday, October 30 a new album, Together .

“Before me, no one had tried to make the gypsy-pop. I guess that’s unprecedented crossover that people liked my music, which is why I like both parents and young people, “said the singer.

It could therefore soon integrate troupe Eating the heart, created by Coluche and long led by Jean-Jacques Goldman. Maybe he will get instead of Lââm who announced on Twitter a few weeks ago his desire to leave the Enfoirés …

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment