Monday, November 9, 2015

The Lacrim rapper has finally returned to the French court – Le Figaro

After eight months on the run, the musician appeared Monday, November 9 the police station in L’Hay-les-Roses in the Val-de-Marne. It was the subject of an arrest warrant for a holding case and transporting weapons.

Lacrim had announced the Last summer promise: he actually traveled to the French justice Monday, November 9th in person at a police station of Val-de-Marne in the town of L’Hay-les-Roses

“My daughter has just been born, she has three weeks. I could see it. Also I have a son who is five years and there now I will pay my debt, says Lacrim in an interview to be published on 10 November. I want to pay, I’m tired. ” He also published a message on its Facebook page and its Twitter account.

Within the scope of a warrant of arrest since March 19, 2015 in a detention case and transporting weapons, he had left France in favor of the run to Morocco after a no-show at a hearing in court. There are a few weeks, he has been photographed in a nightclub Rabat for which he worked as a party DJ.

More recently, the artist who won two gold records for albums Corleone and RIPRO Volume 1 , Gustavo Gaviria , from his next album, RIPRO Volume 2 which will be released December 11.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment