Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Renaud “upset” by its 500,000 records sold – Le Figaro

The singer, whose album has sold 500,000 copies in just six weeks, reacted emotionally to the RTL this Wednesday, May 18 His publisher also confirmed that an autobiography of the artist released May 26

Renaud knows no crisis of the disc. Six weeks after its release in stores, her new album continues to frighten the counter sales figures, crossing the threshold of 500,000 copies sold.

RTL, the singer did not hide his emotion: “I was more than surprised. I was haunted by this phenomenal success, history apparently. That has not happened to me 15 years to sell as many albums in such a short time. I am overwhelmed by so much love. “

The singer of the disc had already beaten the record of 287,323 copies sold in seven days, the most since 2002 with the album life death Johnny Hallyday. Today, Phoenix is ​​confident to cross the bar of the “good little million” sales and feels ready to start an important series of concerts. “I’m driving to continue to attract people and try to conquer them. [...] I have a tour for 120 dates, which will leave my lap, I think. But it will inspire me, “said the singer of 64 years.

In addition, his publisher, XO, confirmed to RTL an autobiography of the artist released on 26 May. Titled As a child lost , the book “book for the first time the secrets that have made him a marked man, endearing and often staggering,” said the editor. The first draw will be 130,000 copies.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment