Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Pictures of nude celebrities: a “sex crime,” Jennifer Lawrence – The Point

<- Col article ->

The American actress Jennifer Lawrence tells for the first time publicly his shock and anger after discovering late August that private pictures of her naked were pirated and circulated on social networks, a violation she associates with “a sexual crime.” “This is my body, this should be my choice, and the fact that it is not my choice is absolutely disgusting,” said she told the magazine Vanity Fair , whose edition Wednesday November fate online. “I can not even believe that we live in such a world,” she adds.

“This is not a scandal, this is a sexual crime,” said the actress. “This is a sexual violation. This is disgusting. Law must be changed, and we must change. This is why these websites are responsible.” “The fact that I am a public figure, the fact that I am an actress, does not mean that I asked that,” she says again. Jennifer Lawrence was one of the actresses affected by this hacking private photos, retrieved from iCloud storage accounts in Apple Remote. These photos were released in two waves, in late August and mid-September.



Jennifer Lawrence was “scared” for his career

Among the other victims were cited Avril Lavigne, Gabrielle Union, Hayden Panettiere, Hilary Duff, Jenny McCarthy, Kate Upton, Kate Bosworth, Mary-Kate Olsen and Kim Kardashian. “The mere fact that someone is sexually exploited and raped, and the first idea that comes to the minds of some is to make a profit. Beyond me so much. I can not imagine being separated at this point humanity, “insists Jennifer Lawrence. The actress also said to have “scared. Did not know how it would affect my career.”

These photos were originally taken for her boyfriend at the time who lived nearby states t it. After discovering the leak, she wanted to write a statement. “But all I was trying to write made me cry and made me angry.” More than a dozen Hollywood celebrities victims of these leaks have threatened to attack Google to court, accusing him of not doing enough to stop them. In a recent letter to Google published by the journal Hollywood Reporter , Marty Singer, one of the most powerful advocates of stars, warned that it was considering asking for these celebrities more than 100 million dollars in damages.

<- end tag inRead ->

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment