Friday, November 13, 2015

Rene, Celine Dion’s husband, is a little better – Stars News

And if we were a bit in the “good” news? It was not that long yet it was at the end of August, Céline Dion had appeared worried and even downright pessimistic about the evolution of the health of her husband Rene Angelil . And confess to USA Today, she would stay with him until his last breath.

“Rene told me ‘I want to die in your arms.’ I said, ‘Well, okay, I’ll be there, you will die in my arms’ “she then said.

Credits: PR Photos

Credit: PR Photos

Today Aldo Giampaolo, the new manager Celine Dion is a bit more rassurant.Sur TV channel LCN and he said “I am not a doctor, but his partner and friend, I can tell he’s getting better and better, it gains strength (…) As I mentioned already, people who have severe treatments like René suffered, it takes almost a year to recover. If we look back to where it was until today, there has been a recovery that is made, and that’s encouraging. “

Remember that Celine Dion has put his career brackets last year in order to support her husband in his fight against cancer. Driven by René, she finally made her return to Las Vegas in late summer.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment