Thursday, August 18, 2016

Media – Soccer – Pierre Menes (Canal +): “I fight to cure” – The Équipe.fr

The voice is rather clear on the phone, even if the news is not the best in the world. Sick and forced surgery expected by early October, Pierre Menes, Canal + columnist, will not be able to ensure the return on Canal + where he officiates since 2009. “But attention, I do not have cancer. And I fight to cure “, ensures he firmly.
Consultant for Euro 2016 on iTV, it had to leave the antenna after the quarter final France-Iceland (5-2). “In April, I started to not feel well, but there I could not continue. I do not disappear completely, I will make appearances on the set of Canal Football Club besides I plan to be there on August 28 for the recovery. My issue, however, is postponed to early next year. And I want to thank the people of Canal. It is perhaps ass-ass to say this, but they’re great with me … And it helps a lot. This issue, I will do and I will give them confidence. “

The forced shutdown does not preclude follow the Olympics on TV like football. “I saw a good first day of Ligue 1, a good Bordeaux-Saint-Etienne, Caen good-Lorient. I have time to look at everything right now. However, I complain because I did not SFR Sport, so I’m like many private French of the English Championship. It annoys me … “

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment