Saturday, August 27, 2016

Richard Branson victim of a bicycle fall – Le Figaro

“I thought I was going to die”: the boss of Virgin, Richard Branson, announced himself on the website of his band now that he was injured in a bicycle accident, publishing a series photos showing off her serious injuries, especially to the face.

the daredevil entrepreneur said to have fallen “several days ago” on a road on the island of Virgin Gorda in the British Virgin islands archipelago, during a bike ride with his children Holly and Sam. “I was going down a hill when suddenly it began to get dark, and I hit a speed bump with full force. I went over the handlebar and I literally saw my life flash “says the British sixties. “I really thought I was going to die,” said the billionaire, who injured a knee to the chin to cheek and shoulder in the accident.

The businessman went to the wake in Miami for medical tests. He assures that he will be able to participate in a sporting event scheduled for next month. The taste of the Virgin patron of risk allowed him to collect business success and technological-sporting achievements, but also led to the crash of his spaceship in November 2014. SpaceShipTwo crashed during ‘ a test flight in the Mojave desert northeast of Los Angeles, after being separated from its launch aircraft. The accident resulted in the death of the pilot, Michael Alsbury, and seriously injured his co-pilot, Pete Siebold.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment