Saturday, December 3, 2016

Ludivine : “In reality, I have very strong personalities” – TF1

By Sabine BOUCHOUL|Written for TF1|2016-12-03T08:00:50.528 Z, updated 2016-12-03T08:00:50.528 Z

Ludivine will not go to final. The young woman was eliminated at the last council of “Koh-Lanta, “treasure island”. She looks back on her career and book her regrets.

are you not frustrated leaving Koh-Lanta a few days before the end ?
Hanging too close to the goal it is true that it is very frustrating. I was at a place on the podium and I would have been able to go to the final, so it is bound to be disappointing. At the orientation, I’m very comfortable, although I know finding me, it was a race on which I would have really been able to defend myself. There are other events, such as the equilibrium where this is the galley but the direction, I could defend myself.

This is played between Bruno and you ?
there was this little side affinity that has played. I’m in the Yellow, Bruno has remained a Red, this has tipped the balance. Some also said that I was weak, that I was the competitor who was less afraid, it would have been able to play in my favor, but this has not been the case. It was a chance on two.

do you Understand that we can say of you that you were not deserving ?
It is very hard. I don’t think I not be deserving since the six that arrived so far are all deserving in their own way. It is a game, there is luck that comes into play, strategy, performance, all this leads to the final, we are all deserving. Therefore, I find it a little strong, but under the blow of the fatigue, the not eating, we can say things that you don’t think so. But I don’t think not being deserving, I’ve won races, I’ve won immunities, it is a little strong for me, but I do not stop at that.

what is it that you failed to access to the last address according to you ?
I think a little more affinity. I am joined by “the old” (laughter) and they are all gone one by one, there was the troupe of young people. If I had supported them, maybe I wouldn’t be part of it. The name of Freddy was not a lot of times, but he is allied with them, and it is this small group who decided who was to leave. But I got along better with the older. And then being a part in the Yellow because of Candice and Benedict, necessarily I’ve wanted. When I returned to the camp of the reunification, I didn’t want to be a hypocrite and try to be buddy-buddy with them. This is not in my personality.

I find it hard to have confidence in myself


there is a lot of hypocrisy on the camp ?
It takes a little bit of hypocrisy I think (laughter). But people, we know not on the outside, we know that on the game, so we don’t know how they really are. And then, hypocrisy is a form of strategy. When you see the comments on television, it is a surprise ! But, it is necessary to remember one thing : it is a game.

You seemed recessed compared to the other candidates…
In reality, I have a personality very strong despite everything that we can see. I am someone who,when she says things, does not always tweezers. I say and generally I hurt people, because I don’t have the way. Open too my mouth, I would have served more than anything else. I made the choice to put me in withdrawal, but it is not like me at all. After, I was still served, since I’m almost at the end of the adventure.

After your comfort, Benedict has told you “this is the first time that you are seen as a smile”, is it that you think you might be someone locked up until then ?
it is true that It is a small shock. Yes I was happy, but I thought not so much to express my joy at my return. I didn’t consider that and I think that fatigue has played a lot on it. But I’m disappointed to seem like that, because I am by nature very cheerful and not at all musty. But this is only an episode in my life.

And then you get out on a good note…

Yes, it is true. Ca the film de-dramatises the output ! But I still in her throat. I want a revenge and to show a different face.

See your mother on Koh-Lanta has been a shock to you ?
Yes, especially as my parents were against the idea of my participation. My father is leaving for a while, I’ve done tv shows, and he has always had bouncy, but this is not the same thing as a Fair Price or the 12 strokes of noon. They were afraid. They didn’t know where I was going, where I was going to sleep. It was panic on board. When I saw my mother on the island, I wondered what she was doing there. She never took the train of her life, she has taken on the plane yes, but it was a very long time ago. But I was super happy and it showed me that she believed in me. So she had to change her mind about me and the adventure.

What were you trying in participating in the adventure ?
I think of the recognition. I had to go quite far for that. I find it hard to have confidence in myself, and the recognition, encouragement and congratulations from others have allowed me to regain this trust. I wanted to surpass myself, to know how far I could go, physically and on the tests. And then, I trained as an esthetician, I am very picky about hygiene and I wanted to see how I would react in an environment that was quite hostile and a thousand places of the aesthetic.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment