Sunday, August 23, 2015

Jim Carrey and Hugh Jackman exchange their roles cults on Twitter – MetroNews

Normally, we do not balance, but there is Hugh Jackman who started it. The dubsmash application is, for some, passed into oblivion; for others – including the actors – it is still the opportunity to test his skills of mimicry or actoring

The flagship of actor Wolverine and <. i> X-Men has therefore launched a successful parody of the role of Jim Carrey The Mask (1994), he posted through dubsmash and Instagram – attention VO, the sentence is not worship “Splendid” but “Ssssmokin ‘”. Modest, he adds: “Dude, I do my best to do justice It seems obvious to me that I would rather stay in my field!”.


Jim Carrey fought back immediately with a simple picture (we would have preferred a video) where s ‘improvises a Wolverine costume knives-forks. With this nice answer. “Well done Hugh Jackman Now look, I’m short work of your greatest role.” Not bad, + 1 for hair (he has also always abundant for its 53 years):

We expect the next strike.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment