Friday, September 30, 2016

TPMP : Matthew Delormeau and Enora Malagré speak of the loss of their virginity – Pure People

as We know, Cyril Hanouna like when its commentators speak about their private lives, live in Key not at my post (C8). Thursday, September 29, the host, 42-year-old has enjoyed a sequence on “the puceaux in Japan” and asked some of his team members at what age they had tasted the pleasures of the flesh for the first time.

Obviously accustomed to reveal, these are not too much to pray, to meet, to the very indiscreet question. Matthew Delormeau (42 years old) has dropped : “Contrary to what you may think, I have lost my virginity late, at the age of 19. I do not know what it was called but I remember that it was not very nice. His first name was not marked, it was not good.”

Valerie Bénaïm then talked about his first time at 18 years of age with Eric, Gilles Verdez its 15-16 years with Laurence, Isabelle Morini-Bosc of his 19-year-old with a “gentleman of 46 years”, Jean-Michel Mayor for his 16-17 years of age with Isabelle, Cauet his 18-year-and-a-half on the carpeted floor of a radio studio which was burnt on the back, Capucine Anav of his 16 years with the man she loved at the time, a certain Bartholomew… Finally, Enora Malagré spoke of his first experience with Pierre-Antoine, a young man with a very big drill bit. “I was 16 years old, he had a large drill bit, it has been my first love. He had a very large wick eh ! I said, ‘If they all have large wicks like that, I’ll stop with the hair !‘” she recalled.

A sequence to discover it now in our video player that plays !

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment