Wednesday, September 21, 2016

VIDEO. Relive the concert in Paris with Anaïs Delva, interpreter of “The snow Queen” – Le Parisien

Libérééée, Délivrééée.” The chorus makes the happiness of the children. And sometimes the nightmare of the parents. One thing is for sure: rarely, if ever, Disney has been known such a tube, with this song the flagship of “the Snow Queen” released in 2013.

This is where we really discovered Anaïs Delva, 30 years of age the singing voice of the heroine, Elsa. “This chorus has changed my life,” she says. I was not a novice in this business, I already had a career in musical comedy, but “The snow Queen” has opened doors, has allowed me to make this album about the Disney princesses. Mostly, it opened me the way to a solo career at which I thought I couldn’t. And then there is this great popularity with families. That said, I do not consider myself a singer for children: I am also an actress, I continued to play in theater plays for adults, “Liberated, delivered,” I was not locked up.”

VIDEO. Relive the live-Anaïs Delva in Paris

Anaïs Delva is preparing, in effect, an album with original songs. In the meantime, she takes up the great themes of the films of Disney princesses in her new album. It will play a few excerpts live from the drafting of the “Parisien-today In France” on Wednesday afternoon. A live to follow live on our site and on our page in Facebook from 14: 30.

The concert by Anaïs Delva, recorded at Trianon, Sunday will be released to the cinema on 30 September and 1 and 2 October.

leparisien.frEmmanuel Marolle

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment