Estelle Denis. – Xavier Lahache – D8

C8 announced this Monday in the columns of the Paris, Estelle Denis confirms on Twitter. It is finished for the show not Touch with my sport whose the last broadcast is scheduled for Saturday, November 5.

>> also read : “I don’t like to present only one, I like to try to make me laugh”

” the End of the great adventure Key not my sport. Thank you to the band, to the teams and to you for all these moments of madness and happiness. It was top notch. “, has tweeted in the afternoon the presenter Estelle Denis.

cause : an absent audience and audiences too low. “We do not have the means to keep Key not my sport to the antenna, has confirmed Franck Appietto, managing director of C8, the Paris. We love the show, but the public is not at the rendezvous. The curves don’t have goosebumps “.

in Spite of the adjustments and the different formulas, the program was not able to seduce. The last two emissions are collected only 150,000 people, 1.4% of PDA.

key Words :