Friday, October 28, 2016

Lily-Rose Depp in the face of anorexia : “I have been and it was hard to leave” – Pure People

On the cover of the latest issue of the magazine She, Lily-Rose Depp is the previously untold secrets. She notably unvarnished the subject of anorexia in response to the criticisms it has been subject on the social network Instagram, where she is very present. She admits to suffer, all the more that she knows what anorexia is… to be passed through it.

Frankly, it troubles me, I always see these comments on Instagram : ‘She does not eat’, ‘She is anorexic’, etc .. It saddens me because I was younger and it was hard to get out of,” says the teenager of 17 years. As she says so well, “all those who have been faced with this disease know how difficult it is to come back“. “It’s been a long time that I’m trying to grow, I’ve been followed and I am very proud of my progress,” says the actress of The Dancer said, “well” with his body.

It makes me sad that we can think of that I send this message to young girls

It makes me sad that we can think of that I send this message to young girls”, deplores the daughter of Vanessa Paradis and Johnny Depp. Strange irony for the actress who had claimed a Mcdonalds at its meeting of shoot with the famous French magazine. Perhaps the media have also played a role in this image it conveys, like France Dimanche, in July last, to which it was “afraid to see” as long as she was skinny.

It follows that, for many users, the time dummies, size (ultra -) fine, you do eventually see this in the new face of N°5 of Chanel. Like when Lily-Rose was offered a tv interview at the Daily of Yann Barthes, where she sketched out a twerk with the ex-host of Canal+. However, the major focus of this intervention, among internet users, was no other than the smoothness of the young girl that will soon be alongside Natalie Portman in Planetarium.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment