Friday, October 21, 2016

Johnny Hallyday : new album, new projects – The Figaro

The singer, 73-year-old comes out this Friday, October 21, a new disc of his tour, which occupied him from July 2015 to July last. And the star also feeds new desires, film, in addition to an upcoming album scheduled for 2017.

last weekend, he amused himself in the Desert Trip. Today, it is on all fronts. After a good holiday amply deserved vacation following his Stay Living Tour, Johnny Hallyday, 73 years of age, with many projects. This Friday 21 October, the singer released a new album of the same name . Just returned from its road trip on a motorcycle between New Orleans and Los Angeles with friends, including the musician Yodelice, Johnny Hallyday ensures the promotion of the disc. It was registered in Brussels under conditions somewhat special, only four days after the drama of the attacks of 22 march in Brussels.

“It was important to make music that day, compared to all the traumas he had been able to have, especially in Brussels. It was intense and very emotional,” says the singer. A double CD, and no less than 28 pieces with classics, but also songs unsung, and published in his albums of the 1970s. The DVD of the concert will be released in a little over a month, on the 25th of November next.

nicknamed “the idol of young people,” gave an interview to our colleagues from RTL, about this live recording. But also its ambitions to the cinema.

“To force me to photograph, I said to myself, it would not hurt for me to put in scene a road trip with a story. For the moment, it’s a craving, but I think little by little”

To the poster of Rock’n Roll of Guillaume Canet in February 2017, and then in the next film by Claude Lelouch where he plays his own lookalike, Johnny expressed his desire… to go behind the camera! “To force me to photograph, I said to myself, it would not hurt for me to put in scene a road trip with a story. For the moment, it’s a craving, but I think little by little,” he said.

And this is not all. The artist has also announced that it is to invest in a new drive. “I began working to write songs, Yodelice will be joining me, Yarol Poupaud also. We will likely record a new album next year, but for now it is in writing.”

Obviously inspired by his trip to the United States, Johnny Hallyday has a thirst for novelty. “I think there will be a lot of country, that this particular album, I’ll be making in Nashville and Memphis. It is a bit of a return to the sources, and then a tour, but not before 2017.” At 73 years of age, there is still no question of retirement for the superstar to rock!

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment