Monday, November 14, 2016

Marianne James : his confession shock on his weight – to The Point

Marianne James is known for his outspokenness. And for her curves, it assumes 100%? Guest of Thierry Ardisson in “Hi earthlings!”, the former member of the New Star has responded to the questions become more probing, especially concerning his weight. “The problem is that I don’t want to lose weight. As I love me, it loves me. Now if I’m honest until the end, I don’t advice to anyone to be big. And if really there was a magic wand, I’d love to do just 27, and 28 kg less.” As to the surgical methods which have enabled Laurent Ornac losing 53 kilograms, very little for it : “lucky for me, that this is cosmetic surgery or whatsoever discounts of stomach, the theatre makes me so afraid that my desire to lose weight is microscopic on the side”.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment