Monday, November 28, 2016

The rapper Lacrim is out of prison after a year’s detention – The Express

“Dad is back!!! Thank you to all those who have waited… the Free”, has tweeted this on Monday afternoon, the rapper Lacrim, in a message shared more than 10,000 times and was accompanied by a photograph of former cuban leader Fidel Castro and former algerian president Houari Boumediene.

He had gone to the office of L’haÿ-les-Roses, Val-de-Marne, 8 November 2015, after eight months on the run between Spain and Morocco, during which the artist, 31-year-old took the opportunity to write an album, R. I. P. R. O. volume 2.

“I’ll pay my debt”

Karim Zenoud of his true name, had been sentenced in march of 2015 to three years in prison by the correctional court of Marseille for possession of the weapon. In 2013, he had already been sentenced to two years detention. “When I took three years of prison, I didn’t think at the time I’m gone. My wife was three months pregnant at that time”, he said on in Paris, just before getting there.

“My daughter is born, she has three weeks. I was able to see it, I have a son also who has five years and now, I’m going to pay my debt,” he added. A decision that he has carefully thought out during its run, out of France, “I’ve had time to think”. His release from prison, became one of the topics most commented Monday on Twitter in France, with more than 16 0000 tweets, including the hashtag #FreeLacrim. His post has also been posted on Facebook and on Instagram, claiming nearly 40,000 shares, or likes.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment