Maître Gims at the NRJ Music Awards, on November 12, 2016, at Cannes. – VALERY HACHE / AFP

The morale undermined as never before. “Just to tell you that I will not return never more to the NMA… I would like anyway to thank my audience, my family, my friends and all those who have supported me,” wrote Maitre Gims on Instagram, visibly disappointed to be left empty-handed from the ceremony of the NRJ Music Awards on Saturday.

The member of Sexion Assault competed in the category ‘francophone song of the year” with Undermined as never. However, this is Amir, also sacred “revelation francophone of the year” who walked away with the trophy for the I tried. A prize awarded by the public.

The wife of Maître Gims, DemDem, it was a priori not in the best position to encourage the singer to put into perspective. “Can someone tell me who this is ? “she ironisé on Snapchat by posting a photo of Amir, relates the website of LCI. “OK, song of the year I want to get well cousin, you sing what ? “, she wrote in another message, the ephemeral, before adding : “The joke, want to break everything. “

DemDem was pretending as well to ignore the fact that Amir had represented France at the Eurovision this year with his song I tried and that it is finished in the sixth place of the competition followed by some 200 million viewers worldwide (including 5 million in France). She knew him already since a week ago, Amir has won a the MTV Europe Music Awards for best French artist. Another trophy presented by the public and which were also the Fréro Delavega, Jain, Nekfeu and… Master Gims.

key Words :