Thursday, October 6, 2016

Karine Le Marchand : “on The eve of the interview with Marine Le.., Le Figaro

INTERVIEW TV MAGAZINE – The host of love is in the meadow on M6 launches into the interview policy with one ambition : to go off the beaten track.

Karine Le Marchand tries to a new genre. In the ambition of intimate, a show she created and produced, she “confesses” the presidential candidates on their personal lives. It portraits human, far from the political discourse. Never seen that before.

Karine Le Marchand, was it an “ambition intimate”, for you, do this program?
I love to explore unknown land. For once, it was ambitious to produce a show that doesn’t exist and speak of people who don’t speak to them. It was necessary that I try to get to their truth, that they never give.

Who said yes first?
Jean-Luc Mélenchon! Then François Bayrou and Bruno Le Maire. The latter is also a little to the origin of this project. I had met him five years ago and I found it to be extremely funny and warm, very different from his public image.

where does your idea of the show in a more personal…
When I thought of this program, I am told that it was we, the people of television, not to show that cartoon. Output only those small phrases assassines, it is more of a superficiality which frightens the French who say they do not have the stature to lead us. It is our responsibility to show them differently, in their humanity.

” I wouldn’t say my shit because they are political “

Karine Le Marchand

Carla Bruni helped you to have Nicolas Sarkozy…
I couldn’t attach it, so I made contact with it. I had read that she looked at love is in the meadow and we had a day parade together. We met, I explained to him my project. This is a woman that I like a lot. I find that it has a remote and healthy power. She accompanies her husband, but she never forgets.

How did you approach the interviews?
We have done two-month investigation on each, and interviewed their families about their character traits and their passions. Marie-Caroline Le Pen and Pierre Sarkozy expressed, for example, for the first time. The interview took place in places decorated with some of their personal items. The cameras were really far away, for that they forget about them. He had to get out of the frames that make them afraid. Some do not sleep at night at the idea of facing journalists…

can you describe the meetings?
This has sometimes lasted for five hours! Half of the interviews is a party to the trash, because they sold me their program! After an hour, they all have a spark: their outlook changes, their features relaxed, and, all of a sudden, they are themselves.

Your personal touch, it is always the humor?
I wouldn’t say my shit because they are political. This surprises them, but it releases them. They are accustomed to what we faced or what we nosing, but the relationship of equal to equal, they do not know.

” Nicolas Sarkozy exudes an amazing energy “

Karine Le Marchand

That you impressed the most?
Nicolas Sarkozy. Because, physically, it is electric. It exudes an amazing energy! For Marine Le Pen, I was so stressed out because I knew that she had gone through many hardships. I wanted her to tell me about and I didn’t know its ability to for me to admit. And then, I had a case of conscience… I was not expecting to do one day a humane portrayal of it. The day before, I have not slept.

You were scared of Marine Le Pen?
Not to her, but this idea of dédiabolisation whom all the world speaks to me. This disorder that must be like a lawyer when it comes to the defense of someone he does not assume necessarily the acts. For all that, he will defend it. Me, I’ve tried to understand the person. It was my role I was acting the same way with everyone. Before these interviews, I myself have started a therapy.

did you need?
I took this issue as a personal experience. I found it so interesting to see at what time let go of things from me, how was the concept of trust and confidence, so that I can feed to my interviews… I benefited from it to speak of my cases of conscience.

What links do you have with the policy?
I have a big distrust vis-à-vis the politicians. I have the honesty to say that I have never read a program before you can vote, and that I don’t watch the debates, except one in the second round. After that, I imagine that I will surely live this presidential election very different way.

What is the place of this program in the presidential campaign?
Among other programs, it is complementary. There’s an audience for the televised debates with people won over to their ideas. Me, I address myself to those who are in rejection and don’t know who to vote for, giving a different perception. The show brings a different point of view on the system and pointed out its inconsistencies.


i.e.: a program to your unique
Karine Le Marchand “confesses” the presidential candidates in a place cozy, comfortably installed in a couch. If this framework is new to the policies, the tone of the interview is just as important. Family, childhood, passions, of course: they have all agreed to engage like never before. The first issue will unveil the portraits of Bruno The Mayor, Marine Le Pen, Arnaud Montebourg and French president Nicolas Sarkozy. Cécile Duflot, Alain Juppé, Jean-Luc Mélenchon, François Fillon, François Bayrou, who was also loaned out to exercise. Karine Le Marchand has also invited all the other likely candidates. If Emmanuel Macron is in reflection, François Hollande has, for the moment, not answer.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment