It’s not going well not this time, for Jean-Michel Mayor. – PJB/Sipa

” all The shit flying squadron “, have to say, Jean-Michel Mayor. After having been accused of sexual assault during the show The 35 hours of Baba, the columnist of Key not at my post is this time involved in a cocaine trafficking. He thus spent several hours in police custody in the drug squad in Paris, from Tuesday evening to Wednesday noon. “It has been understood in its quality of consumer in a case of trafficking “, said a source close to the investigation to The Express.

” This is a story that does not date from today, justified the person concerned with Closer. I am interviewed in the framework of a procedure that date two years ago. I appear in the file of someone who has been on tapping and I have been heard to know what was my relationship with that person. “

If he admits to having used cocaine in the past, he ensures that this is no longer the case and that it was ” followed by a hypnotist “. In any case, concludes Jean-Michel Mayor, ” I didn’t need it at this time.”

>> also read : “Stop the overwhelm” Jean-Michel Mayor, reacts Soraya Riffy

key-Words :