Friday, November 4, 2016

VIDEO. The Crown. Claire Foy : “Thanks to Elizabeth, I’m going to change of scale !” – The Parisian

Chard-wired Foy is british actress who embodies Elizabeth II in the event series “The Crown”, aired exclusively on Netflix starting this Friday. The young woman platinum blonde 32-year-old received in the comfort of a grand hotel in london. Lying back on a chaise, she textote quickly when we enter the room of the palace. A movement leste, she stands up and gives us a smile as disarming, as we are shaking hands. Dressed all in leather, very glamour, “poppy” of rigor as a pin, she answers our questions in the who has removed her shoes. The Queen’s bare feet in any way.

Have you felt a lot of pressure in taking the role of Elizabeth II ?

Claire Foy : Much more now that we have finished the shooting and the editing. When we were shooting, I was too involved to make things right for the feel. It is totally addictive, it was a work of incredible intensity. Now that it is finished and people are going to see the series, the pressure comes from the way in which is going to be received this work. I hope that the spectators will not come with too many preconceived ideas, because I’m not HER, I tried to play as a character who is at the border between it and me, who must be credible. I just hope that the audience will ignore their prisms personal (on the queen), that they will believe the story and the characters…

Is it more stressful to play the Queen when it is itself a subject of his majesty ?

I don’t think that the nationality change something. I grew up with her, she was present all the days of my life, to play the role I had to get rid of everything that I knew about it and set me free from all my memories. I had to separate myself from my childhood to be able to interpret it in a way that is more just.

VIDEO. The Crown : “The crown is really a burden “

Is it that you have watched the movie “The Queen” and you has he influenced your game ?

everyone has seen it and it is awesome!!! I am against the idea that people are the same at 70 years than at 25 years, it would be really depressing ! I felt totally liberated in relation to the role, I had no model, I’m just saying that it was necessary that I find my truth in relation to what Peter Morgan ( editor’s note : the writer of the series) had written.

How would you define this Elizabeth that you have interpreted ?

This is a young woman from the countryside, both naive and down-to-earth, she loves horses. It is also a devoted wife. But unfortunately, all this will enter in conflict with the role that she is going to have to take.

Is it a set policy ?

Peter Morgan has always wanted to do a series policy ! You can not do anything politically in this country without the queen. At the beginning, she had to feel shifted with respect to this aspect of the ” job “, she had not received the education for it. And all of a sudden, she found herself in a room with all these men, and realized that she could not trust them. All they told him was part of a logical policy agenda, she has had to learn this fool’s game and compete with the minds of the most intelligent people of Great Britain, I believe.

Your view has changed in on the “Royals” ?

I have a new perspective on their work ! They had to accomplish a task incredible for their country. I realized how they have worked hard, and the difficulty of the thing. At what point, they have always been able to maintain the very fine line between who they really are and what they represent. All they have given not only in the Uk but in the world too ! All of this has really changed my perception of the royal family.

The crown is a burden or a gift ?

This is a very philosophical, in reality, depending on what you choose, burden or gift. But for me, it is definitely a burden. It is above all a lack of freedom, lack of choice. The lack of opportunity of expression as a human being. The queen has found a way to stay positive and to transform this load to go forward. Elizabeth has had to build as a person in an environment that is inherently hostile. And it has found its way in succeeding to be someone normal while being this character with this song amazing ! “

do you Think that this is going to help your career ?

This will of course give me an audience unheard of in more than 100 countries ! Thanks to Elizabeth, I’m going to change scale ! But I’m just trying to build on what I have already done. I continue to work hard and not be complacent with myself. That is all. Then we’ll see if I still get better roles …

do you Think that the queen – the real – is going to watch the show ?

“I would like it to look at it… really ! Not sure that she is interested in the coronation or his marriage but I really wish she casts a glance, even if I am afraid that it does not ( smile)

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment