Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Suffering, Mimie Mathy is going to have to have surgery – TF1

By ZY|Written for TF1|2017-01-17T13:55:47.543 Z, updated 2017-01-17T14:42:03.485 Z

suffering from a herniated disc, Mimie Mathy, the star of Josephine, Guardian Angel, will have to undergo a surgical operation.

While the troupe Enfoirés begins his series of concerts every year this Wednesday, January 18, she must deal with the absence of Jean-Jacques Goldman, but also to that of the irreplaceable Mime Mathy.

The interpreter Josephine Guardian Angel for nearly 20 years, announced on his blog she was suffering from a herniated disc, as a result of the crazy rumors that had run on her state of health. “I reassure all those who love me : it is a herniated disc. I’m not paralyzed.”

She then explained the January 10, last in the microphone of RTL she was soon to have the surgery. “I have a large herniated disc that I have left behind. It was a sciatic. I chained the filming, as one can see regularly on TF1. And I have a little too pulled on the rope. (…) So I’m getting surgery next week,” she said to Marc-Olivier Fogiel.

If she admitted to the host to have a certain degree of apprehension at the idea of moving “5 hours on the operating table”, the actress chose to laugh, as much as she says trust the doctors who will take care of it. “I’m going to take a little rest after. I’m going to stop for two months, not without work, but me resting and remusclant all this,” she then added.

Mimie Mathy will therefore not be present with his classmates that will happen at the Zenith of Toulouse to raise funds for the Restos du Cœur. That is part of one of the pillars of the troupe Enfoirés since 1994, says that his decision was “a tear”. “It hurts me to the heart tell me that I will not be with the buddies this year,” she regretted.

But she tells him that he had to make a choice to be on their feet as quickly as possible to resume the filming. So no worries at all, Mimie Mathy will resume in April next costume Josephine Guardian Angel to film new episodes of the flagship series for TF1.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment