Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Angelina Jolie: the biological mother of Zahara wants to revise his daughter – The Express

Mentewab Dawit Lebiso despair of seeing his daughter, Zahara, adopted by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt when she was a baby, in 2005.

The Ethiopian of 31 years was at length delivered from the Daily Mail. “I just want her to know that I am alive, here, and I can’t wait to talk to him, she said. I don’t want to get my daughter, but I just want to be in contact with it, and be able to call and talk to him.”

In this long interview, we learn that Zahara is the result of rape. Mentewab Dawit Lebiso, were staying at his grand-mother when an intruder sexually assaulted her. Disinherited by his family, the young woman gave birth to Zahara in January of 2005.

unable to meet his needs, she was forced to abandon it. Today, she does not wish to retrieve it, but get in touch with the teenager of 12 years.

“Angelina has been more of a mother to her than me. She has been with her since she was a baby, but it does not mean that I do not miss, ” she says. I think of her every day and I want to hear his voice, see his face. I know when is his birthday and I’m always sad not to be able to celebrate it with her.”

She doesn’t want money of Angelina Jolie

Mentewab Dawit Lebiso ensures that she does not want to receive money on behalf of Angelina Jolie or Brad Pitt. “You never gave me money and I don’t disappoint, nor does it worry me, says the thirty-year-old. I do not want money to Angelina Jolie. It does not have to send me. I just want to speak to Zahara.”

Until 2007, Angelina Jolie was unaware of the existence of Mentewab Dawit Lebiso. It was thought then that the parents of Zahara had died of Aids. The mom’s organic Zahara hopes that his appeal will be heard. It can keep hope: in 2011, Pax, son of Angelina Jolie, had met the time of day Nhan Dung, her biological mother in Vietnam.

Madonna criticized by the biological families of its children

The adoptions of stars does not always occur as well. For its part, Madonna has had several worries after they have adopted David in Malawi. His biological father, Yohane Banda, had challenged the adoption, saying that Madonna had forced the hand. He had subsequently regretted not to have news of her child regularly.

In march 2016, Yohane Banda in, added a layer in The Sun. “What I heard about Madonna since her divorce with Guy Ritchie shocked me. His taste for the younger men that it is not compatible with malawi culture. David should not expose this kind of things. This is not the way that we live. We have strong family values, we judged it.

As for the grandparents of Mercy, also adopted by Madonna in 2009, they explained, in an interview given to Daily Mail, the singer have cut the little girl’s origins.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment