Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pierre Palmade announces that he will not participate in the Enfoirés in 2017 – The Huffington Post

MUSIC – This is only “part delivery”. Pierre Palmade has announced Monday, January 16 on his page Facebook that he will not participate in the concert series 2017 Enfoirés, which will take place this year in Toulouse from 18 to 23 January.

“It is with great regret that I will not be the Enfoirés this year in Toulouse! They will be deprived of a great singer and a great dancer, but I intend on Michèle Laroque you need to forget all that!”, wrote the actor, not without humor.

“game over,” he wrote at the end of this short word addressed to his fans. The comedian does not specify the reason for his absence this year at the concerts organized for the benefit of the Restos du Coeur.

Jean-Jacques Goldman, conductor of the show Enfoirés for nearly 25 years and a real pillar of the troupe, announced last may that it was withdrawing from the group “a few years”. “I intend to travel. I will come back with pleasure in a few years if I am invited and if I am still presentable!”, he explained then.

And in the beginning of January, this is Mimie Mathy has announced that it will not participate in the Enfoirés this year for medical reasons. “I have a large herniated disc that I’ve left behind, it was a sciatica, I chained the shootings (…) and I have a little too pulled on the rope,” said the interpreter of “Josephine guardian angel”, aged 59.

Pierre Palmade was announced on January 4, the dissolution of his troupe cafe-theatre, “Troupe à Palmade”, which he created in 2005 with several shows in success to his credit. “Very many professional projects that I am undertaking requires me to stop my adventure. With little time to devote to this entity, I prefer to dissolve it and keep a wonderful memory”, he said, adding that he remains in contact with members of the cast for other projects. Until 20 march, the troupe offers a total of 4 performances on the stage of the Comédie de Paris.

also Read :

• Mimie Mathy waives the “Enfoirés” for the surgery, “a tear”

• Listen to “Just a lil ‘song”, the new title of the Enfoirés 2017

• The new artist that joined The Enfoirés is…

• To follow the latest news live on HuffPost, click here

• Every morning, receive free of charge the newsletter of the HuffPost

• Find us on our page Facebook

see also HuffPost:

Send a correction

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment