Thursday, January 19, 2017

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are divorced, the actor thanked his fans in an emotional speech – melty.fr

The year 2016 has been marked by the announcement of two major divorces in Hollywood ! One of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, who has been applauded by all of Hollywood at the Golden Globes 2017. A separation is brutal to which we did not expect and that has broken the image of a mythical couple ! The second is the one of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard who also makes a lot of noise, especially with the accusations of violence of the young woman against the interpreter of Jack Sparrow. This night took place the ceremony of the People’s Choice Awards 2017 and the actor was nominated in the category “Favorite Movie Icon”. An award that Johnny Depp has won the upper-ha nd ! During the presentation of his award, the actor has taken advantage of this opportunity to say a few words to his fans who have supported them during this difficult year. Fans of Johnny Depp, get out the tissues !

It is a Johnny Depp very moved, which is open to the public for People’s Choice Awards that night with a message relating primarily intended to his fans : “I came here tonight for one reason and one reason only. I came here for you, the people. Whether it be through the good times and the bad, you have stayed close to me and believe me, thank you. I have been graciously invited here this evening, so I appreciate it a lot. You have no idea how much I appreciate this. I am deeply touched by the goodness of your gratitude, for the words for my family and myself, it is for this reason that it is particularly significant to be before you tonight to say thank you and tell you that I feel the need to say thank you”. throughout her speech, Johnny Depp has received many messages of fans present to support him, which seems to have even more touched ! If the year 2016 has not been easy for Johnny Depp, we can say that the actor be gins 2017 on a very good note with this award and this message ! In any case, Amber Heard seems happier than ever since her divorce… Do you follow the People’s Choice Awards ?

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment