Monday, January 2, 2017

The weather of Catherine Laborde, it is finished ! – The Point

First day of the year and first departure. In a sequence of televised moving, Catherine Laborde presented Sunday, January 1, his last weather report on TF1. After 28 years of good and loyal services, the presenter of 65 years has taken the world of short-and announced – his usual voice delicate as she took his retirement. “It was the most amazing time, cheerful moments, moments of camaraderie. I will take you with me. You forget me not. I love you,” she concluded, affected by emotion.

On the “A”, Catherine Laborde had become over time an institution. Or even a ritual on television, for the nearly 7 million people, on average, following the weather report of TF1. It is in 1988 that she presented her first weather report on the chain. It will be true at the post for almost thirty years. “I am going, I go with the cold, with the time, but also with all of these memories that you have given me over the years. This confidence in me that I miss so much, this love, this kindness that you never left and that kept me going during these 28 years,” said Catherine Laborde Sunday.

“I want to play for good”

The anchorwoman is leaving the small screen to make the rain and the beautiful time on the boards. Trained at the Conservatoire d’art dramatique de Bordeaux, it is in the theatre that she began her career under the direction of Jean-Charles Tacchella, or Robert Mazoyer. She even tries to write. In 2014, she launched only with a one-woman show written by Guy Carlier, and Francis Rollin. The miss weather is going to devote themselves to comedy. “It has mounted in the last year with Philippe Lelièvre The Fables of La Fontaine. We played it at Avignon, but now, I want to play for good,” said the young retired at the microphone of RTL.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment