Monday, January 2, 2017

The Bordeaux Catherine Laborde leaves the weather to dedicate herself to theatre and writing – Franceinfo

Catherine Laborde has left TF1 “by mutual agreement” with the chain, after 26 years of service weather: it should now devote more time to theater and writing. She had been in his youth the Conservatory of dramatic arts in Bordeaux after obtaining a master’s degree in English.

  • C. O with AFP
  • Published on , updated on
© BERTRAND GUAY / AFP

© BERTRAND GUAY / AFP

“Catherine Laborde and TF1 have decided by common accord to put an end to their collaboration,” indicates the direction of the chain in a press release. The deputy director general of TF1, Catherine Nayl, welcomed the presenter was able to “create a strong bond with the viewers”.
“I go with the cold, with the time, but also with all of these memories that you have given me over the years,” quipped Catherine Laborde, very emotional on Sunday night after the JT of 20H during his last weather report.


“I will take you with me. You me forget ? Not me. I love you,” said the presenter over the age of 65.


“This has been one of the great adventures of my life, that I was able to share with all viewers. In the future, I will devote myself more to writing and the theatre, where I will be happy to see them again,” explains Catherine Laborde in this press release.

Trained at the Conservatoire d’art dramatique de Bordeaux, after a master’s degree in English, Catherine Laborde began in the theatre in Paris in 1972 in a piece of Céline, The “Church”. She was chained to small movie roles, notably under the direction of Jean-Charles Tacchella, in “Cousin-Cousin”, “a long time ago that I love you” and “enjoys Life”.
Before joining TF1, the presenter, sister of the ex-journalist of France 2 Françoise Laborde, played in 1980 in The “wardrobe dresser” by Ronald Harwood, at the Michodière.
Catherine Laborde is the main reasoni the author of several books, including “The Sweet Joy of being wrong” (2007), in praise of the couple and free of infidelity.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment