In 2016, the year of the Marseillaise, the youth was engaged thread parade of July 14 on the Champs-Elysées.
A commemoration where the Australian and New Zealand joint detachments were the guests of honor for their involvement in the Battle of the Somme in 1916.
There were also honored customs and prison guards, usually absent from the parade in honor of their efforts since the attacks of Paris.
The show was also on TF1, where new images marred the (very) special.
Find the highlights of this military parade broadcast on TF1 and MYTF1News:
– Maori loincloth and barefoot Champs Elysee:
– the flypast, still impressive:
– As usual, the ceremony ended with a movie: 460 secondary school pupils sang the national anthem to illustrate the general theme of the celebration:” a youth committed to the service of the motherland. ” Images:
– Aboard the outfielder Extra 330 with world champion and journalist TF1 Olivier Santicchi:
– a helicopter refueled in flight: first television & gt;
– Abseiling, diving, hoist … for the July 14 Denis Brogniart wet shirt & gt;
& gt; & gt; & gt; Parade, fireworks: how to move without problem Thursday, July 14 in Paris
& gt; & gt; & gt ; July 14: 11,500 police and gendarmes mobilized in Paris
& gt; & gt; & gt; Interview of July 14: final opportunity for Holland to convince the French, before the summer break