This is the hypothesis of the removal of “Puppets of info” on Canal + that is causing the resignation of Pierre Lescure of the Board of Directors of Havas. The applicant confirms the “echoes” the information revealed by the “Nouvel Observateur”. “I resigned Havas heard the news that there was a threat of suppression of the show ,” says Pierre Lescure. “It is also to have, if any, freedom to express myself. I hope I will not have to do … “, he adds.
The former president of Canal + said: “Yesterday I started retweeting tweets talking about the possible stop of the show and then I said I could not decently do, so I resigned. “ The fact is that the Bolloré group controls Havas, which is chaired by Yannick Bolloré, the son of Vincent Bolloré. Now it has become, there a year, the Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Vivendi, the parent company of Canal +. And the press said yesterday that the decision of a possible shutdown of “Puppets” would be a decision of Vincent Bolloré.
“The key is elsewhere”
Difficult for Pierre Lescure, for its position at Havas, to criticize a decision by Vincent Bolloré, in this case her boss. The former president of Canal + in particular retweeted tweets yesterday several very critical about the case.
Not wanting to dwell on his moods, Pierre Lescure says “all this is symbolic and does not have much importance, the key is elsewhere. “
No comments:
Post a Comment