Friday, July 3, 2015

Johnny Hallyday starts a rock solid tour – Le Figaro

WE WERE – The singer gave Thursday in the Nimes Arena kick off his tour Stay alive, in front of 11,000 spectators. For more than two hours in the sweltering heat, the rocker has chained the tubes.

The voice is serious, up from the opening bars, and rhythmic purring like a Camaro … This is Stay alive , a title that gives name to his last studio album sold 600,000 copies, Johnny Hallyday began his tour on Thursday before 11,000 spectators to Nimes Arena. Even where he had completed his tour Never alone in 2012. “I’m excited. I had finished my last tour here and I started the new “recalled the singer 72 years old.

Combining tubes Oh Carol , Tennessee , Oh, my lovely Sarah , I forgot to live , Johnny and its music director Yarol Poupaud (former FFF, also on guitar) also exhumed old titles such as Nadine , an adaptation signed Chris Long, tube Chuck Berry or I need a friend (1973). Among the must ( What I love you , All the music that I love , I forgot to live ), famous adaptations ( Human Son , Penitentiary , Until Midnight ), the set alternates rock, rhythm and blues and ride. Made for his fans, Johnny sang I cried on my guitar , chosen by internet users to be on the list of songs to be played during the tour. Talkative, Johnny has dedicated one of its shares to a missing friend a few days earlier. “I sought came here to tell you something to make you happy. But I have not found anything except thank you, “he has also launched

Highlighted by a sober light without pyrotechnic effect. – Single Light the fire obviously took exception – twelve musicians and four singers accompany Johnny in the richest pieces. Invited to share the stage at the start of the concert, Yodelice – signing several songs on the last album studio rocker – were joined on In the cafe of the future , a trio of complementary guitars in their approach to rhythm and melody. The group will still lapped. After another concert Friday in Nimes, Johnny and his band écumeront festivals, on Saturday at Aix-les-Bains, Jounieh (Lebanon, July 9) and in Louhans (12), La Rochelle (14) Carcassonne ( 16), Biarritz (17), Nyon (Switzerland, 23) and finally to Monaco for two concerts on 28 and 29 July.

In the VIP area, Jean Reno, impassive, and Gérard Lanvin – whose son had Manu Lanvin ensure brilliantly the first part of the show – enjoy the show. Neighbor came in Vaucluse, Christophe Mae is not far either. Also present in the audience with his daughters, Laetitia Hallyday spent part of the evening standing to sing like a fan.

Wearing a jacket and leather pants, her husband rocker complained of ambient heat several times. About 23 hours it was still over 25 degrees, in the aisles of the ancient amphitheater. We can not imagine in the spotlight after concert 2:15 … Is it to protect his idol from overheating? Was he himself stunned by the heat? The public arenas is in any case remained lukewarm to Gabrielle . Annoying, part of the crowd even ignores the last booster shot of the last album: You miss , written by Jeanne Cherhal and Yodelice. Absentees will always wrong.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment