Nimes (Gard). – Johnny did the show at the Arena Illustration.. LP / Jean Nicholas GUILLO
All his family, his friends made the trip. His Gwenola girl who listens “from the cradle,” hopes “a note from Johnny.” “We expect a look, a gesture … More than ever tonight, we need him to cheer us up, says Patrick, a mechanic that follows since 1975 and has seen the 250 times. It is a model, father we did not have … “” And a showman! “Says Florian, 27, storekeeper.
Excitement guaranteed when the animal tanned leather enters at 22 o’clock sharp in crowded arenas, which took up the applause his wife Laetitia and their daughters, Gérard Lanvin – came to support his son Manu bluesman, who managed to climb the scorching temperature in Part – but Jean Reno, Christophe Mae and Dani. The powerful guitar riffs of the song “Staying Alive” drive up the sauce, the battery rises into the air to let the star in a divine white light halo. “The bull is let loose in the arena, Fanny smiled, a Fontaine de Vaucluse spectator came to show his son Arthur, 14,” a living monument. “” Johnny is our heritage, such as the Bullring. You have to see once in their life. “She said.
One and a half months of rehearsals in Los Angeles, that is. If it takes a time to run for the twelve musicians and four singers find their stride, the group appears compact and welded fast, powerful and clear sound. The show cut for summer festivals – the lights are effective but the visual effects are reserved for the tour of large venues, which will start in September – draws its repertoire rock, blues and country. Rare titles as “I cried on my guitar” and “My Lovely Sarah,” the Yodelice surprise visit “Coffee of the future”, a song from the last album he wrote, already trigger cheers. But it is the triptych “Gabrielle” – harmonica Greg Zlap raises the crowd – “I promise” and “envy” that propels midterm reunion in another dimension. The 12 000 spectators sing “It’s really phenomenal,” before he leaves his soul only troops on a medley of Sly and the Family Stone.
“What I t ‘likes’ in chorus resumed
But when “the Taulier” is not there, the atmosphere falls. Vocally impressive on “Alone”, a ballad from her new album that has everything a classic, and “Penitentiary”, he resumed in chorus, “What I love you.” A short shiver of excitement in the arena when he dedicated to Christine. I miss her a lot. I wanted to pay tribute and I know that she particularly liked that song. “” What class, what generosity, says Fanny. We understand why his fans are so attached to him after all these years. “” It’s more than love, religion, smiled Yvette, 65, restaurateur well placed to talk about because it came from its Lourdes show idol to his grand-son Soyan, 8 years. When I die, I want a Johnny song at my funeral. “” But not “Staying alive” laughs his friend Cahu. It’s also difficult to see pick “Light the fire,” even if this version of any fire any flame boosted its wooden bench. The heat of the jets are felt far vomitoria, the Latin name of the outputs of Gallo-Roman amphitheater. “What’s hot tonight!” Laughs the singer of 72 years, which no longer runs in all directions like a Jagger but compensates by talking, playing legs, hugging his guitar and his harmonica after blazing solos.
VIDEO. Johnny Hallyday in shape on the stage of Nîmes
Here, the order of 27 songs rehearsal the day before changed. “Light the fire,” which usually clot concerts, before the recalls, “Victim of Love” and “All the music I love.” The arenas are standing and chanting “Johnny”. “I had a lovely evening, I love you from my heart,” he says before saluting with his band. Ultimate surprise, they come back for a last goodbye gently, “You missed,” which takes over some of the spectators. On leaving the bullring, they fall face to face with the site of the Museum of Romanité and its slogan, ideal for Johnny: “Here the story of the future”
.
No comments:
Post a Comment