TV – The Saturday evening was marked by the coronation of Alicia Aylies, Miss Guyana, became Miss France in 2017. Other young women have also been rewarded.
They were more than 7 million viewers to attend the coronation of Alicia Aylies, 18 years old, first Miss Guyana to become Miss France. But other prizes were awarded, as was tweeted by a journalist of the Paris , including the dauphine, or the price of elegance.
” READ ALSO: Relive our live election Miss France 2017
- Miss France 2017: Miss Guyana, Alicia Aylies (27,89% of the vote)
- Pfirst runner up: Miss Languedoc-Roussillon, Dawn Kichenin (26,15% of the votes)
- Second runner up: Miss Tahiti, Vaea Ferrand(21,66% of the vote)
- Third dauphine : Miss Guadeloupe, Morgane Thérésine (13,04% of the vote)
- Fourth dauphine: Miss Lorraine, Justine Kamara (11,27% of the votes)
- Price of elegance : Miss Provence, Noémie Mazella
- Price sympathy: Miss Picardie, Myrtielle Cauchefer
- Price of photogenic: Miss Cote d’azur, Jade Scott
- Price of the general culture: Miss Ile-de-France, Meggy Pyaneeandee
- cost of the suit to the regional : Miss Brittany, Maurane Bouazza
Alicia Aylies, first Miss Guyana to become Miss France
as of the Auvergne, Champagne-Ardenne, Franche-Comté, Limousin, Martinique, Mayotte, Midi-Pyrenees, Poitou-Charentes, Provence or Rhône-Alpes, ever Guyana had won the contest Miss France. For his 23rd participation, the territorial community of 260,000 inhabitants, nestled at the north of Brazil was Alicia Aylies one of the best chances of victory in its history.
At age 18, the native of Fort-de-France, in Martinique, had the potential to be a successor to Iris Mittenaere: a beauty that is very unique that does not go unnoticed, it features a large “mop of wild” – as she likes to call it – or that she smooth her hair, his green eyes contrast beautifully on her skin mixed. Large (1.78 m), she practice fashion shows for more than two years and adopts the correct posture to shine on stage.
His scientific baccalaureate in pocket, this passionate fencing was engaged in a first-year law student at the university of Guyana to move forward towards a career as a lawyer. “It is my goal today, but if good opportunities present themselves in the world of fashion, I accept” said she, full of dreams head. If it was part of the youngest of the promotion, Alicia Aylies wasn’t particularly mature.
single Girl, Alicia Aylies can count on the unfailing support of his mother, Marie-Chantal, with whom she lives in Matoury, in the nearby suburb of Cayenne. His motto: “aim higher to go as far as possible”. And Guyana, which had not had a miss in the top 5 since Radiah Latidine in 1993, has finally obtained the supreme title of Miss France.
” READ ALSO: Alicia Aylies (Miss France 2017): “Being the first Miss Guyana to win the crown is an honor,”
Alicia Aylies, Miss Guyana 2016, on the Internet
- Twitter: @aliciaayliesoff
- Instagram: @aliciaayliesoff
- SnapChat: /