Saturday, December 6, 2014

Laura Smet, “everyone wants to impress his parents” – Gala

She grew up surrounded by Johnny Hallyday and Nathalie Baye, his famous parents. Now showing of Stand right , alongside Marina Fois and Noémie Lvovsky, Laura Smet confides in Paris Match on her newfound confidence, career , his family, his ambitions and projects.

“I can not stand about my parents, it takes me by the eyes.” The message is clear: at 31, Laura Smet has had enough of being seen as a girl . That’s what she says in this week’s column Paris Match , after the release of the movie right Stand on 26 November. Long confined to the heroine role of song in his name, sung by his father’s idol, the young woman admits to having struggled to find its place.

On these obsessive questions about his legacy She explained to our colleagues: “It makes me doubt, because I have the impression of being as good at it” . But turned actress and talented singer, the small protected finished with old tunes. It flourishes in front of cameras, with its own name and surname. This year has seen particularly Poster Yves Saint Laurent Lespert, 96 hours Schoendoerffer and Eden Mia Hansen-Løve

No hurry to talk about his parents. – Johnny Hallyday and Nathalie Baye – or his brother – singer David Hallyday – Laura Smet admit though some seek approval in their looks .dropoff window She says: “Everyone wants to impress his parents, not you This is not because my family are called Johnny Hallyday and Nathalie Baye it’s different?. . I have not been good at school, so I want to make them proud, and my friends as “

Once rid of its complexes, the young woman says today:” Long I did not dare to sing not to suffer from the comparison with my father. But the duet with David released me … “. An epiphany as may well them want to make a record with Dad . But before that, it has to play himself facing his mother in an episode of the series 10%, produced by Cédric Klapisch, with the help of Dominique Besnehard. An appointment she looks forward to.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment