Wednesday, May 13, 2015

“High Head” Emmanuelle Bercot opening the 68th Festival … – FranceTV info

(FRANCE 3)

The 68th edition of the Cannes Film Festival began this Wednesday, May 13 After the opening ceremony presided by Lambert Wilson, the opening film of Emmanuelle Bercot, “High Head” was screened. Barely out of the screening, the director confides his impressions micro France 3: “During the screening, I had the feeling they were very attentive There was an impressive listening room.. necessarily expected their reactions to the end of the projection and I confess that I feel that the film touched them and they liked “.

Rod Paradot, who plays a young offender in “High Head”, made his debut in cinema. The red carpet was a first for him. “This is a sick thing, something crazy, unforgettable, that will remain etched in life, even if I have Alzheimer I still remember,” he entrusts the Micro France 3 before adding: “I tremble so it is strong, there is emotion”

The JT

<. p> Other topics of JT

On the same subject Read the

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment