Saturday, May 9, 2015

Forever the series with Ioan Gruffudd canceled after one season! – Screenrush

The ABC announced that “Forever” would not be renewed. The series carried by Ioan Gruffudd has therefore experienced a season …

A French viewers barely had time to get to know Henry Morgan ( Ioan Gruffudd), the immortal hero of Forever, they must already prepare to say goodbye … Just days after the season finale, ABC announced that the series would not be renewed for Season 2. C is Alice Evans, Ioan Gruffudd’s wife, who announced the sad news to fans via Twitter.

The reasons for the sudden stop of the series are to seek hearings side. Never “Forever” has managed to captivate the American public. Telling fact, the final episode of Season 1, usually a peak audience, has met only some 4 million fans. A correct figure but not up to the expectations of the network.

Disappointed but not bitter, Ioan Gruffudd thanked all those who had supported the series in an Instagram post where flush a real emotion.

Translation:

“My dear friends, fans and supporters,


Tonight, as you all know, I got the call I did not want to receive and to be honest, I did not expect to receive. I knew that the hearings had nothing exceptional but I also knew that the studio and chain liked the series, and “Forever “had an incredible fan base. So I had hope.

I was wrong. This time, fate has decided otherwise. It is the law of show business. Life is like that. You go up, go up, and you fall. I asked Alice to announce the bad news. I was a bit shaken and could not do it myself. I need time to recover my spirits.
So I sat down and I read thousands of tweets in response to the cancellation. The more I read and I believed less. All this love, this solidarity, this hope, this kindness, this support. Not just for the series but his neighbor. And, slowly, I began to realize what we had earned throughout this year and we lost in five minutes. I was overwhelmed by the gatitude. I met you and you have encouraged me and the series. I could play the role I’ve always dreamed of, even if it only lasted a year. Thank you for allowing me to give life to Henry.

You see all show your support left me speechless. It is you who helped me when I thought not being able to continue (and there were many days like that!). You made me smile, noticing the little things I was doing on the screen and I thought invisible. You gave me confidence. You have always been by my side, screaming your support for the series. It was an amazing and wonderful year I will never forget.

And guess what? Those memories belong to us. We will keep them forever. Yet a million times thank you for your tremendous support. Stay strong, be brave and show kindness made as often as you can!
Ioan xxx “

Forever joins Cristela and Resurrection in the list of non-renewed ABC series for another season.

“Forever”, that’s it!

Forever Trailer

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment